Recruiter at Infonixpro Consulting
Views:277 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Director/Senior Director - Analyst & Advisor Relations - IT (11-25 yrs)
The ideal candidate has the below Knowledge and abilities :
- The ability to work comfortably with key executives in customer organizations and key global accounts
- Ability to build and manage a partner/customer ecosystem in the local region
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft, Google, AWS, Cisco & VMWARE Solution Workloads
- Knowledge of both in-premise and cloud offerings
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise customer segment and technology trends
- Consistently displays excellent organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Deliver articulate, effective and audience appropriate presentations for Solution products/technologies, strategies and initiatives
- Has undergone complex technical and sales training (Solution Selling, Miller Hyman, SPIN, Michael Bosworth, Holden)
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for selling Organization's Digital Solutions and Service Offerings (Digital Applications, Digital Cloud, Digital Network, Digital Security, Digital Workspace Transformation Services, Digital Infrastructure Management and Cyber Security Services) directly to select enterprise named customers as a key focus area where they possess the sales and technical expertise required to conduct all phases of the sales cycle.
- Responsible to drive deals from opportunity, identification, validation, qualification to closing the Deal - Present the value of orgnization's solutions to all levels of customer's management and drive services sales.
- Participate and team up with technical, presales and "Partner specialists" to provide complete solutions to customers.
- Responsible to build and propose transformational services to customers, identify triggers, identify key IT issues which impact the business and make recommendations to customers.
- Build and develop business case, provide relevant and sound business & technical advice to the customer and present the same to various stakeholders within the company.