Delivery Partner at Synergy Consultants
Views:676 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Director/Senior Director - Advance Analytics & Data Science (16-25 yrs)
- The role will be responsible for leading the off-shore development team, and also responsible for the deep understanding of AWS services, UI development needs, and the ability to evaluate the requirements of the businesses and make architectural recommendations for implementation and deployments.
- Experience with a strong understanding of enterprise data programs with relevant experience designing and implementing solutions
- Strong application development background with relevant experience in developing and deploying enterprise-scale applications in AWS.
- Experience in DevOps, UI development, analytics platforms, Agile Development, and AI deployments
- Demonstrate the ability to drive, lead others and influence others outside of their sphere of influence.
- Experience in softer aspects of AI adoption, including but not limited to Responsible AI framework, Ethical AI standards, and regulations.
- Manage team(s) focused on deploying high-quality projects in advanced analytics, machine learning, and artificial intelligence
- Manage a team - responsible for staff performance evaluations and management (e.g., disciplinary); training and development; and have authority to hire
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.