Director/Senior Director - Account Management - Infrastructure Services Sales (10-15 yrs)
Role Summary & Experience
- We are looking for a passionate and experienced Director/Senior Director candidate with proven track record for expanding existing business and acquire new business.
- Experience in Infrastructure Services sales (Focus Areas Service Desk/ Help desk/ End user Computing Services/Data center Services/ loud).
- Experience in identifying and working with Partners/Alliances in the market to deliver a mutual beneficial proposition for clients.
- Additional experience in Application and Digital Services will be beneficial.
- This individual will have end-to-end responsibility for account management and stakeholder management for named account(s)
- Manage Existing named client account(s) and relationships Account(s) Pipeline management and reporting.
- Meet / Exceed Account(s) revenue targets.
- Manage and work with delivery teams on the fulfilment.
- Responsible to develop account growth plan and manage opportunities across the entire sales cycle including qualification, pitching, presenting, manage proactive proposals/RFPs, and closing deals with internal support groups (Pre-sales, Marketing, Inside-sales, delivery, and operations).
- Contribute to and execute Go-to-Market strategy for CSS Corp
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships that will increase the deployment of CSS solutions and services within current clients.
- 10-15 years of relevant IT services and sales experience.
- Proven experience of successful client relationship management and delivering account growth
- Experience in IT Infra services (ITIL, Service management etc.) will be preferred.
- Experience in Hi-Tech and Retail, CPG verticals will be preferred