Director/Senior Director - Account Management - Infrastructure Services Sales (10-15 yrs)
Role Summary & Experience
- We are looking for a passionate and experienced Director/Senior Director candidate with proven track record for expanding existing business and acquire new business.
- Experience in Infrastructure Services sales (Focus Areas Service Desk/ Help desk/ End user Computing Services/Data center Services/ loud).
- Experience in identifying and working with Partners/Alliances in the market to deliver a mutual beneficial proposition for clients.
- Additional experience in Application and Digital Services will be beneficial.
- This individual will have end-to-end responsibility for account management and stakeholder management for named account(s)
- Manage Existing named client account(s) and relationships Account(s) Pipeline management and reporting.
- Meet / Exceed Account(s) revenue targets.
- Manage and work with delivery teams on the fulfilment.
- Responsible to develop account growth plan and manage opportunities across the entire sales cycle including qualification, pitching, presenting, manage proactive proposals/RFPs, and closing deals with internal support groups (Pre-sales, Marketing, Inside-sales, delivery, and operations).
- Contribute to and execute Go-to-Market strategy for CSS Corp
- Identify potential strategic partners, alliances and relationships that will increase the deployment of CSS solutions and services within current clients.
- 10-15 years of relevant IT services and sales experience.
- Proven experience of successful client relationship management and delivering account growth
- Experience in IT Infra services (ITIL, Service management etc.) will be preferred.
- Experience in Hi-Tech and Retail, CPG verticals will be preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.