Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:1235 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Director - Seller Experience Head - eCommerce (12-18 yrs)
This role will involve managing the end to end Seller Experience which includes Seller support Operations, Design & Process Excellence, Seller engagement/satisfaction and Ops Support Functions. It will also involve working closely with external partners and multiple cross-functional teams in FK. The Partners here refer to organizations that work with Flipkart by providing support to Sellers on Flipkart Marketplace through voice and non-voice interactions.
About the team
Seller Experience team is responsible for managing and improving overall seller experience on the platform. Team is at the centre of receiving seller feedback and the role is to work towards enhancing the overall experience while solving immediate issues in the most agile manner while working with all the relevant cross functional teams.
Seller Support Operations includes but is not limited to performance management of all partner queues that support various transactional processes of the MP. This would include Order management, Logistics support, Returns Management, Advertising, etc. It also includes Escalations Management that caters to seller escalations that come from various sources like Category teams, FK Leadership, and also directly from Sellers.
SS Design & Process Excellence team is responsible for creating and modifying SOPs, identifying process gaps and product solves for all SS use cases and working with SS Operations and Support Functions and cross-functional teams in FK to implement changes. This team is also responsible for core design which involves applying innovation, product orientation and long term thought process to improve overall support and seller experience.
SS Ops Support functions include support teams of Training, Quality Assurance and Workforce Management that work closely with SS Operations and the Partners to ensure the right inputs to Operations and its governance.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for managing end-to-end SS Experience including seller operations and seller satisfaction mandate
- Ownership of daily/weekly/monthly performance delivery of all partner teams. Working with in-house and Partner teams to ensure all deliverables are met on various metrics like Quality, SLs, and efficiency related metrics.
- Weekly/monthly performance reviews with FK Leadership and Partners.
- Deeply understand seller pain, implement new processes and contribute to ongoing process improvements. Managing Seller satisfaction, Seller NPS and escalations optimally and effectively.
- Participate in workforce planning and budgeting activities in coordination with internal teams and ensure adherence to annual budgets.
- Roll-out organizational goals/objectives with in-house and Partner teams and maintain strong relationships with Partner Leadership.
- Work closely with various cross-functional teams that would include Product, Tech, Category, Finance teams, etc, to align on org and team objectives and socialize key ideas for seller experience improvements.
- Bring in scalable, long term and global outside-in perspective while solving for seller issues, improving efficiency and reducing contacts.
- Implement strong processes in all the Support Function teams that cater to SS Operations and other MP teams.
- Will be based out of Bangalore with occasional travel to Partner locations and Seller visits
What you'll need:
- Graduate with strong Operations understanding, with a total of 15 years of experience, with 10-12 years of experience in operations management, with a diverse portfolio that combines Analytics and Technology related work.
- MBA from a premier B school would be an plus
- Strong ability to understand and incorporate tech solutions in everything we do
- Strategic thinking and design thinking ability
- Should have the aptitude to think and implement tech solutions in both skill and experience
- Strong detail orientation and ability to understand data, analyze, make inferences and recommend actions for improvement
- Strong ability to multitask
- Excellent people management and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to work with multiple cross-functional teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS applications e.g. MS Word / Excel / Power point
- Experience in managing outsourced partners