Country Head - India at Milestone Inc
Views:336 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Director - Search Engine Optimization - Advertising Firm (12-20 yrs)
You'll spearhead constant innovation and performance for technical SEO, local and content marketing along with cutting edge aspects of entity search, voice & large-scale schema implementations. You'll influence the direction of our organic team and the business at large by informing strategy while diving in with excitement, curiosity, and technical expertise to execute, tinker, and fix where needed. As a technical expert in search engine optimization, you'll get to research, innovate, suggest, test, and utilize the latest and greatest approaches and products in the space. You will also have an opportunity to shape some of the cutting-edge products in Milestone Presence Cloud.
- 15+ years- experience managing high-value customers with SEO
- Hardcore technical SEO expert who understands the search & its evolution
- Track record of continually improving and optimizing organic channel performance for a major online service or within an agency environment working with multitude of industries
- Strong written and oral communication skills with significant focus on storytelling with data
- Guide programming/engineering teams for technical SEO & automation opportunities
- Strong web analytics skills with a working knowledge of Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or other click-tracking tools
- Solid understanding and experience of working in Omni-channel digital marketing environment including paid, social, and content marketing
- Knowledge of local SEO is a big plus
- Excellent skills to present to C-level, and top strategic customers
- Insatiable curiosity and learning agility
- Big plus - Public speaking skills and good network in digital marketing community in India
- Create vision & roadmap for entire SEO, local, social & content offerings and keep Milestone ahead of the curve
- Ensure positive client health across entire portfolio of Milestone customers
- Lead strategic planning with key internal & client stakeholders
- Lead outcomes for client renewals, expansion, and advocacy
- Show value of Milestone's products and services that impact business needs
- Keep clients informed about product and marketing enhancements within Milestone and advocate for clients- needs
- Oversee client-driven product, marketing enhancements and lead the interface between client and MS cross-functional team members
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor by understanding client needs, industry trends, and translating those into impact-drive solution for clients
- Be part of client pitches and win new accounts
- OKR alignment - Responsible for aligning company OKRs withdepartment OKRs and individual OKRs for India office.-
- Innovation - play significant role in establishing thought leadership and working with the Milestone R/D team and productteam to drive innovation and create cutting-edge strategies.-
- Milestone helps businesses create, organize, and amplify their digital information by enhancing their digital presence to make information more accurate, consistent, and visible. We do this with an omnichannel digital presence platform and add to it as much or as little design and service as businesses need to help them engage everywhere their customers are.
- Milestone's work has been recognized with hundreds of awards from industry associations and thought leaders. We work with a customer base of over 2000 major global brands and mid-size businesses across industries to drive traffic, engagement, and revenue through omnichannel marketing fueled by SEO.
- Milestone was named one of Silicon Valley's fastest growing private companies for 2012 & 2013 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal and was recently listed in the Inc. 5000. For more information on Milestone's services and products, please visit us at www.milestoneinternet.com.
Top Reasons to work for Milestone:
- Great place to learn with phenomenal growth opportunity
- Stable and rapidly growing company
- Opportunity to work with a fun, amazing and talented team
- Phantom stock options
- Bonus initiatives offered
- Exciting and innovative work environment
- Employee referral incentive program
- Happy Hour every other Friday
- Monthly events include: birthday celebrations, ice cream socials, fondue, and etc.
- Quarterly outings include: bowling, cooking classes, scavenger hunts, happy hours, and much more