Senior Analyst at Premium Leader Jobs
Views:662 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director - SAP Technical Services (14-20 yrs)
The Director of SAP Technical Services is a leadership position focused on driving new capabilities within our SAP & Enterprise Application platforms. This leader is responsible in leading a team to support technical services including SAP Development and SAP Operations & Maintenance. The candidate will have leadership experience leveraging the current SAP Retail & Manufacturing solutions, including Customer Activity Repository (CAR), HANA database, Business Warehouse (BW) reporting and FIORI mobile application development capabilities. This role will include maturing the SAP technical services development standards and delivery methodologies as well as consistently evaluate incoming innovative tools & solutions.
- Provide direct oversight leadership and coaching for a skilled SAP technical services team who have solution development as well as operations & maintenance responsibilities.
- Define an Operating Model with supporting KPI's ensuring team is appropriately optimized and on a maturity path, as well as ensure that the SAP ecosystem is available to the Enterprise users.
- Drives operations & maintenance optimization, including delivery of quality steady state support
- Develop & mature a technology road map supporting the Global SAP ecosystem, Provide recommendations, technical direction and leadership for the selection and incorporation of new technologies into the SAP ecosystem.
- Lead & coach in development standards, governance, and maintenance of requirement documents, technical design documents, and functional specifications.
- Lead & coach with design innovation, customer-centric solutions based on deep knowledge of large-scale, SAP & HANA-driven technology and the retail industry.
- Lead large projects and program with oversight of quality solutions, an on-time schedule and on-budget delivery.
- Proactive collaboration across Global peer group as well as supporting Enterprise business partners.
- Works frequently with senior leadership, various board and steering committees, functional leaders and individual team leaders
- Adds value by simplifying solutions and providing process improvements and increased efficiencies within the SDCC
- Leads major re engineering or change management initiatives
- Responsible for the talent life cycle of the team
- Coaches, mentors and develops direct reports
This candidate will be required to show proven experience with maturing an application organization from both a technical and organizational perspective.
- Degree in Business or business related degree with an emphasis on information systems or an equivalent combination of course work and job experience
- Proven track record of leading a team; a minimum of 10 years management/project leadership experience
- At least 5 years leading major re engineering or change management initiatives
- Minimum of 3 years business process and SAP configuration experience
- Minimum of 5 years production support experience
- SAP HANA database implementation and support experience
- Cloud solutioning experience
- Ability to effectively communicate and manage relationships at all levels
- At least 2 full life cycle implementations
- Ability to lead and influence Global matrixed delivery teams
- Proficient at technical documentation
An equal opportunity employer, we do not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.