Director - Sales - SaaS - EMEA (10-16 yrs)
Director, Inside Sales (EMEA)
Minimum Qualification to Apply
- Sales Management Experience - 5 years in a SaaS company.
- A good grasp of the EMEA market.
- An excellent sales acumen.
- Responsible for managing the EMEA New Customer Acquisition (NCA) team in Bengaluru, India. It's NOT a BDR/SDR team. It's an end-end sales team (inbound).
- Actively manage the pipeline in Salesforce and take the necessary steps to keep it up to date.
- Accountable for the monthly/quarterly goals and attainment.
- Forecast closures accurately (weekly, monthly, and quarterly).
- Responsible for the daily metrics of the team (Dials, Talk Time, Emails, Opportunities).
- Should have the ability and willingness to train/coach the Reps in the team.
- Open to traveling and meeting other stakeholders at various Kaseya offices.
- Work closely with Product Management, Marketing, Support, and other key stakeholders.
- Open to feedback.
- Team player.