Director - Sales - SaaS (8-16 yrs)
Sales Director - SaaS (US Shift)
Industry - IT-Software / Software Services
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - The market opportunity for Reputation Management and Customer Experience software is $10B+ in the US and 2-3x that number globally.
Client Details :
Our client is a US based leading customer experience management and business reputation platform, reimagining the way reviews are used to better understand customers, improve operations and increase revenue. The companies can put customers at the core of every business decision, turning feedback into insights, insights into action, and customer happiness into revenue.
Build and lead operational scale and excellence across the SB Sales team in India (1-3 location clients)
- Able to build sales pipeline, forecasting, and make sure your team is hitting sales goals each month
- Coach all your team members to fully achieve their quota each month/quarter
- Should have the vision and aptitude to grow the sales team, with a flexibility to work with the changing sales process and structure
- Accurate reporting on sales activity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Willingness to learn to sell the product yourself during the initial ramp period
- 8+ years of quota-carrying software or technology sales experience as an individual contributor
- 5+ years building and managing an effective sales team in India
- Proven ability to create high performing teams and lead them to success
- Proven experience in strategic solution selling to Small Businesses in the US
A leadership role with a US based company
Ownership towards the overall revenue for the SMB business
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Anshul Kumar on +91 124 452 5414.
Contact - Anshul Kumar - +91 124 452 5414
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.