Director - Sales & Partnership - Ad Exchange Startup (10-15 yrs)
Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
Our client is an Ad Exchange startup redefining health care marketing. The startup has built an integrated marketplace for advertising to health practitioners by allowing them to access multiple digital health care platforms via single window. They have developed a patented technology that allows them to do precision targeting of ads for the physicians using programmatic media. They are soon to expand their services in the USA.
The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
As a Director - Sales and Partnership, you will be responsible for owning the entire partnership process with the biggest to smallest healthcare professional publishing partners in Delhi from initial conversations to onboarding of advertisers and publishers. You will be required to meet our advertiser acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
What you will do :
- Owning and hitting / exceeding annual sales targets for tech access fee and media spends.
- Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and expanding our advertiser base.
- Effectively communicating the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understanding category-specific landscapes and trends
- Developing strategic relationships with multiple publishers, presenting company value proposition, negotiating contracts, staging product demonstrations and ensuring company is leveraged as an essential Advertising platform by these publishers.
- Building strong relationships and collaborating effectively with cross- functional internal stakeholders to identify advertiser and publisher requirements, up-selling and growth opportunities, and providing platform feedback from advertisers and publishers to the product and strategy teams.
- Doing this all with a resourceful, innovative, forward-thinking and strategic approach
What you need to have :
- Minimum of 10+ years of previous experience in programmatic and/ or platform sales (video, mobile, tech/platform, ad serving, programmatic, rich media sales), with direct experience building strategic publisher relationships in the Healthcare professional vertical.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Have a strong understanding of the competitive healthcare professional publisher programmatic ecosystem.
- Proven relationships with top tier publishers and advertisers.
- Wide network and book of contacts across Healthcare professional, Pharmaceutical/ Med Devices/ Consumer Healthcare and medical publisher clients.
- Consultative sales and business development experience and success in developing long- term relationships.
- Excellent presentation skills and the ability to make complex ideas easy to understand.
- Willing to travel when necessary