AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:152 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Director - Sales Operations - IT (8-15 yrs)
This is a key role that will deliver critical business insights giving a clear view of the status of key organizational measures and helping to drive critical immediate, medium and long-term business decisions based on data. You will be responsible for developing reporting and performance indicators that will ultimately assist in growing the global success org. This will include, but not be limited to Client Success (CS) revenue forecasting and tracking, developing key customer metrics, analyzing results from customer programs and other initiatives, and other ad-hoc projects.
You will be responsible for supporting the CS teams efforts to engage, retain, and expand clients by working across the business to design and implement new or improved processes. You are a proactive critical thinker with strong excel skills, Salesforce experience, and unafraid to roll up your sleeves. Ultimately you need to be a process driven person, as you will be creating and interpreting various reports to generate unique insights into our customer base. From these insights, you will review and improve on processes where the data has highlighted gaps in the business.
- Focused on developing new and enhancing existing processes, you work alongside the Operations and Enablement team to drive productivity, efficiency and effectiveness across the commercial organization.
- Manage the entire Software Stack for the Sales, Solution Engineering and BDR team. Help teams in onboarding tools, negotiate with software vendors, ensure smooth transition.
- Focus on continuous development and enhancement of base Sales CRM i.e SFDC.
- Ensure global initiatives and programs are aligned, implemented and measured in region
- Produce reports and dashboards in Salesforce and Excel for planning and performance management purposes e.g. forecasting, tracking key business metrics, performance metrics, churn rates, Customer Lifetime Value
- Perform recurring and ad hoc analysis to identify root causes of trend within CS and propose solutions to issues which may occur
- Prepare and present findings along with recommendations from each analysis to internal customers within CS measure and monitor the success of regional customer programs and recommend areas for improvement
- Analyze and identify key trends within these large data sets (anything from client usage of the platform to key characteristics of our client base to inform where sales spend its time)
- Support several departments in driving operational excellence, programs and benchmarking success.
- Work with others on the ops & enablement team to design, automate, and improve processes across the CS team
- Monitor data integrity, building controls to guarantee clean and reliable data
- Document and maintain best practices and playbooks
- Responsible for ad hoc support in launching and tracking different growth initiatives
- Collate weekly forecast reports of CS revenue sources together with variance analyses
- Utilize strong written communication skills to create, update and maintain the Commercial Information Centre, a one-stop-shop, product, process and marketing resource for all client facing positions
Desired Candidate Profile
- 8+ years of sales ops/customer success ops experience
- Experience in driving complex revenue ops process
- Creation from concept through to adoption
- Strong problem solver with the ability to handle very detailed and interrelated projects
- High aptitude for technology with strong knowledge and understanding of SFDC, Excel, project management and communication tools
- Strong analytic skills with high accuracy and attention to detail required
- Proficient with Excel, PowerQuery/Pivot and Powerpoint (formulas, pivot tables etc) a data oriented person
- See gaps in the business, propose solutions, seek approval and implement
- Leadership potential and team player.