Senior Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:673 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Director - Sales & Marketing - Commercial - Formulation - Pharma (15-22 yrs)
Director - Sales & Marketing ( OTC) - Commercial - Formulation - Pharma
1. Looking for Candidates in Sales & Marketing and team management with a minimum of 5 years in a GM position OR at least 3 years in Director's role in any pharma company and have been responsible for the P&L of the business and handled a minimum of All India Team of 500 people
2. Exposure to the OTC market and developing a brand is a must.
A Graduate / postgraduate in Pharma or Science; MBA preferred from a reputed college.
1. Responsible for managing all brands, distribution channels, and development of sales for the organization.
2. Responsible for Strategic Planning and Delivery of Business Results and formulating and executing the Marketing plan. Proactively lead the team in achieving and exceeding goals with strong collaboration with business partners and resources.
3. Responsible for developing strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote growth and customer satisfaction for the organization.
4. His prime responsibility would include the development of a brand in the short term in the OTC segment and to development of two brands in the mid to long term in the OTC segments.
5. He would also be responsible for the P&L of the formulation business and delivering profitable growth consistently.
6. Identifying opportunities & explore markets, generating leads, and achieving the desired targets.
7. Formulate and execute the marketing plans. Monitor the marketing expenditure and keep it within the budget.
8. Identify new marketing avenues such as digital marketing, social media platforms, etc. to have maximum reach.
9. Preparing techno commercial proposals and coordinating with business plan teams and marketing teams.
10. Guide and monitor the field team to execute the marketing strategies and plan.
11. Collaborate with Medical, and CRM teams for KOLs engagement through academic /CRM
Engage KOLs/dealers through academic engagements/CRM, build a motivated and committed sales team through a culture of achievement orientation, rewards, and recognitions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.