Senior Manager - Executive Search at Randstad India Pvt Ltd
Views:378 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Director - Sales - IT Services (8-17 yrs)
Role: Sales / Business Development Professionals - IT Services Sales, USA.
Location: Georgia, Massachusetts, New York, New Jersey, Alabama, Pennsylvania
Client is looking for a highly accomplished, high-performing - Sales Professional to help them meet their customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping their company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing their sales potential, crafting sales plans, and executing them by meeting the revenue goals and targets.
- Should have experience in selling IT services in the North American market.
- Must possess the foresight to set quarterly / Half-yearly / Annual targets and meet them.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company's customer base and ensures its strong presence.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Develop client relationships at the CXO level, sell solutions, professional services, and/or enterprise software applications
- Formulate Account development strategies. Strong technical acumen and experience in managing contract negotiations.
- Coordinate client needs and specifications with the delivery team and see that the final delivery to the client is within schedule
- Creativity and vision will be exercised continuously by you to unearth and handle new business deals.
- Good industry experience and a successful track record with target accounts Change management expertise that will result in a solution-selling model at a strategic/business and partner level.
- Demonstrated ability to recommend appropriate solutions, excellent presentation, and public speaking skills.
- Demonstrated record of achievement in successfully building and leading India sales through selling to and maintaining relationships with key purchasing and decision-makers.
Requirements & Skills:
- BS/MS degree in computer science/engineering/ sales/business administration, or a related field
- 8-15 years of successful experience in IT Sales.
- Solid experience and proven track record in selling technology services and Software engineering services, Digital Transformation, IT Managed/Outsourced Services, Cloud, Data & Analytics
- Experience in selling to customers in any of the following industries: Banking & Financial Services, Retail, Healthcare, Life Sciences & Pharma, Energy (Oil & Gas, Utilities), Public Sector/Government, Supply Chain.
- Experience in closing large, multi-year contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Extensive travel/field visits to meet prospects, customers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both technical and business terms
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) and prior use of a CRM tools such as Salesforce for capturing leads, prospects, customers and pipeline and run reports.
Performance & Personal Competencies Needed:
- Driving Results - Sets positive, compelling goals and aggressive schedules for improvement. Translates the vision/mission of the organization into actionable, quantitative plans. Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure.
- Managing Performance - Translates over-arching business goals into specific objectives. Accountable for agreed-to results. Identifies and stays focused on the most important metrics that drive the business.
- Building Commitment - Pursues common objectives with excitement about the future. Radiates enthusiasm for goals and infects others with a shared optimism and excitement. Conveys a genuine belief to succeed despite the toughest obstacles.
- Building Relationships and Using Influence - Builds and sustains excellent relationships at all levels both internally and externally. Uses relationship networks to strategically accomplish objectives. Communicates excitement about the business and motivates others to pursue common objectives.
- Communication - Communicates passion, energy, intensity, and excitement. Is highly articulate and makes arguments in a compelling matter and comes to the point.
- Energy/Endurance - Has a high capacity for work and shows passion, energy, endurance, and intensity. Maintains focus through days of long hours and multiple priorities.
Essential Values - Follows and subscribes to all of the company's Team values - all employees and all of equal importance.
- Open and honest - crystal clear, open, trust is a 2-way street, integrity, DWYSYWD, mature & professional conversations.
- Challenging & rewarding - courage, results count, investing in our future
- Friendly & fun - work hard and have fun, generosity, balance.
- How I grow matters - personal & professional development, self-direction