Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:369 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Director - Sales - IT (12-20 yrs)
- The Sales Director is responsible for managing the entire sales team and sales process right from building strategies, targeting opportunities, pitching and closing.
- She must have had experience in consulting for big-four and will be setting up a consultation based selling approach at from scratch.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Build a culture of consultation based selling process by building assets such as white paper.
- She will be setting workshops by positioning as pioneers of NLG and Data Analytics.
- She will take more initiatives on the above lines for growing business.
- She will be setting up account based marketing process to grow the size of accounts.
- Take end to end responsibility of sales team and sales strategies.
- Lead hunting and farming teams.
- This position will be responsible for building the strategy, forecasts, short and long term plans to achieve revenue from new clients.
- Lead sales team to generate a sales pipeline that supports the achievement of assigned sales quota(s).
- Delivering revenue by developing relationships with key stakeholders in the industry at CXO level.
- Meet with key decision-makers to obtain a commitment in the pursuit of the sale.
- Uncover and drive sales opportunities through nurturing and growing assigned products in an entrepreneurial fashion from early-stage rollout to maturity within the available market.
Farming : Lead farming team to focus on key accounts.
- This position will be responsible for the strategy, coverage plan, account plans, and sales growth plan from these key accounts. - Developing strategy, tactics, and sales plans for key accounts to the position assigned product solutions through strategic value-based selling, business case definition, ROI analysis, references and analyst data.
- Maintain existing customer relationships with the goal of maximizing revenues long term through relationship building Pre-requisites:
- 12-15 years experience of consulting experience in a management consulting / technology consulting firm, with at least 8-10 years of technology consulting.
- Should have managed a large sales quota upward of $3M annually ; Should understand the Artificial Intelligence and Analytics space, with prior employment history
- A documented history of attaining or exceeding sales quotas
- Excellent communication and presentation skills ; Strong project, networking and time management skills ; Creative, out of the box thinker - Sales and quota-driven
- Technology and business savvy.
- Independent, self-motivated and dedicated to success ; Extremely strong prospecting/lead generation skills ; Very strong relationship building skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.