Consultant at RapidPlace Consultants
Views:268 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Director - Sales - IT (12-14 yrs)
- Essencially experienced in selling digital solutions and services to enterprises, building lead generation process, tools and approach, stakeholder management, account management, preparation of concise and sharp report on periodic sales progress, managing business development, and lead generation team, experienced in both SEA & India markets.
- Desirably experienced in selling platform services such as SFCC, SFMC, Sitecore, Hybris etc., one or more business sectors such as retail, BFSI, manufacturing, media.
- Experienced in agile approach based projects sales.
- Preferably an engineering graduate with MBA
- Skilled in preparation of presentation, contractual documentation preparation and review, sales tools such as Salesforce CRM, LinkedIn Navigator, digital marketing etc.
What is expected of the Role:
- Go to market (GTM)
- Lead the efforts of design, develop and implement go to market for India market-
- Lead the efforts of lead generation for India market
- Assist in developing and implementing GTM for SEA markets, assist in lead generation in SEA region
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders in lead generation, marketing and sales materials; reuse global assets to localize for target markets
- Nurture the leads through the sales cycle; primary contact for prospects/leads in realizing the opportunity
- Collaborate with required internal and external stakeholders in preparing response to RFPs, proposals and contractual agreements; contribute to preparations.
- Facilitate and direct sales discussions, presentations, review meetings etc
- Responsible for revenue generation and annual revenue generation will be one of the performance measurement criteria
- Responsible for post-sales account mining / farming by collaborating with Engagement Managers and delivery teams
- Prepare and facilitate the weekly & monthly Business review
- Business travel as required to the target markets