Manager Recruitment at Strategic Talent Partner
Views:1018 Applications:296 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Director - Sales - Healthcare (10-15 yrs)
- Develop a sales plan and strategy & setup Inside sales team to move leads through the funnel to closure.
- Research the India market & understand various operating model, business challenges, critical metrics, issues, goals, and growth strategy to develop Organization's objective for Related Business strategies.
- Solidify the Trusted Advisor Role for the market by providing market insights on industry trends, competitive landscape information, healthcare economics/trends, regulatory affairs etc. to fulfil core Agenda.
- Leverage the Business and Partnership relationship to retain and build toward a full workflow solutions and product portfolio standardization. Identify and operationalize relevant eco-systems and help build partnerships & Industry/customer alliances.
- Identify a strong funnel of growth potential by analysing current Go to market, products, needs, care gaps install base, and construction strategies to leverage into deal strategies & also help advice the Market on key long term strategic roadmaps.
- Should have managed large sales teams and worked across categories and led cross-functional execution against defined business milestones and metrics.
- Must know how to drive matrices efficiently, mapping best practices from the industry and check employee productivity level. Work closely with the Business team to align on quarterly milestones and revenue targets.
- Use communication and collaboration tools to provide a high level of visibility and transparency around KPIs and results to executives and other teams.
- Provide line management for all direct reports, complete annual reviews and conduct performance management for the Growth team.
- Recruit, motivate, mentor and lead a high-calibre team across Demand Generation and Inside Sales.
- Must be a great people manager and should have managed more than 7-8 DRs.
- Collaborate and align cross functionally on the goals, specifically with Product, Marketing and operations.
- Stay on top of competitive trends and developments within the industry across key segments of the ecosystem.
- Be a point of escalation, internally or externally for Patients with support management and any related issues.
- Evangelize and champion your mission, purpose and needs internally and externally
- Alignment on the goals & represent the company's mission, vision and values.
Job Requirements :
- A great player into sales channels (D2C, B2C,B2B)
- P&L leader for the vertical and build capabilities to manage sales and delivery
- 10+ years of sales management & leadership experience, preferably in a start- up environment.
- A consistent track record of exceeding performance goals, while not compromising on quality.
- Deep experience of working on CRMs
- Ability, passion, and desire to do what it takes to drive consistent team results, while maintaining a strong team culture.
- A strong bias towards action, and are comfortable balancing competing priorities
Leadership Traits :
- Visionary with Strategy
- Winning with Purpose
- Incredible sense of Self- Belief
- Open Mindedness
- Creativity and Innovation
- Hunger for growth & power
Job Specifications :
- Marketing Communication
- PGDM/MBA - Marketing & Operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.