Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:977 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director - Sales - Education - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (8-15 yrs)
This is a hands-on position responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close in the Retail and FMCG vertical. In this capacity the position will develop and implement the annual sales plan. Strong experience of successful B2B Sales is desired. Should have an experience of selling software products to large enterprises and exposure in solutions sales is preferred. The chosen candidate must have excellent communication skills, understand consultative selling, offer strong organizational and prospecting skills, be reliable, ethical, and a self-starter. A definitive understanding of various messaging channels is required. A Strong Networking skill is a must.
- Generate sales through innovative approach targeted to key customers.
- Effectively do a need-gap analysis and propose relevant product solution/s to create value for the customer.
- Determine customer requirements and expectations in order to recommend specific features and functional solutions.
- Accurately and proactively process each stage of the customer transaction (pitch, feedback, quote, contract, activation). Create and conduct effective proposal presentations and RFP responses.
- Obtain accurate information from product team and on product schedule and expected delivery dates.
- Proactively recommend features and functions needed by customers to increase customer satisfaction and improve profitability.
- Increase sales by means of cross-selling, up-selling, and add-ons sales.
- Identify trends in customer satisfaction or dissatisfaction and share the feedback with the product team.
- Manage time effectively, meet personal goals and work effectively with other members of the internal team.
- Aptitude to understand technical aspects of the product.
- Proven track record of sales quota achievement as an individual contributor.
- Proactive, outbound, people-friendly are few important traits must to have.
- Excellent communication skills- verbal & written. Should be well versed with PPTs.
- Experience with messaging channel solutions will be a plus.
- Effectiveness of managing sales funnel and extensive experience in all aspects of selling cycle.
- Strong understanding of customer, industry, market dynamics and requirements.
- Willingness to travel and work as member of team of professionals.
Minimum qualification :
- MBA or equivalent degree from premier institute
- 10-15yrs of experience in Enterprise Sales
- Experience working in an Enterprise Software/cloud Sales/Consulting organization
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.