Founder & CEO at TalentGen Advisory LLP
Views:1666 Applications:427 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Director - Sales - EdTech (5-8 yrs)
Sales Director (Edtech)- Tier 1 Academic pedigree !
- The Sales Director will manage and execute all the sales activities for the brand - devising sales plan and budget, justifying the plan to upper management, sales collaterals, sell to customer needs, building strong customer connects on-ground and identify emerging audience for our products.
- Director of Business Development who will be responsible for leading a sales team (50).If you're a Sales expert with a very strong passion for execution and enjoy being hands-on and driving outcomes, this job is for you!
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to) closing sales targets with focus on: 10 Cr/month (50+ member team).
- Develop plans and strategies to achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team. Ensure Annual/Monthly/Weekly Sales target are met as per the organization's goals.
- To be a great People manager, recruit, train and retain people to achieve optimum output from the team.
- Create a culture of success and ongoing business and goal achievement.Manage the sales teams, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Build and promote a strong team culture within the sales representatives ultimately resulting in an engaged and high performing sales team.
- Define sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required.
- Confident negotiator and ability to close the deal.The candidate must have 5-8 years of experience in B2C Sales and managing a large sales team.
- Bachelor of Technology / MBA or equivalent degree- Tier 1
- Excellent communication skills (Solid aggression and fire in the belly needed)
- 5 - 8 years of experience in Educational Sales, Insurance Sales, Telecom, Hospitality, Consumer Durables, Consumer Goods, Hyper local delivery among other industries
- Experienced in managing a sales team of more than 30-50
- Experience in monitoring and evaluating sales report progress against stated expectations, in addition to aligning and changing behaviour with performance expectations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Demonstrate cultural fit towards being hands-on, humility and drive a learning environment
- Experience in retail sales to students/parents for educational sales is highly