Consultant at Supnil Placement Services Private Limited
Views:170 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Director - Sales - Cyber Security Services (10-16 yrs)
Director of sales for Cyber Security Services
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of the Industry segments, enterprise sizes and regions in India, identify clients and to promote and sell Cyber Security Services
- Establish relationships with customers and secure contracts and execute strategy for account and achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
- Responsible to drive deals from opportunity, identification, validation, qualification to closing the Deal
- Qualify opportunity inside account and create solutions.
- Consult about business challenges and requirements, as well as the range of options and cost benefits of each.
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful conversations with prospects.
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Draft and deliver proposals.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists where required to address customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain key account plans that identify opportunities for company to deliver value, strategic motivators, main stakeholders, buying processes and forecasted sales.
- Report on sales activity.
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems.
- Map competition and develop appropriate winning sales strategies, often in conjunction with Partners.
- High degree of commitment and goal orientation is a must and must be willing to adjust to the demands of a dynamic environment.
- Maintain awareness of current cyber security tools and threat landscape in order to advise customers appropriately
Skills and attributes for success :
- Engineering Graduate or/ and Graduate with MBA, preferably with a specialisation in marketing from a reputed institute/ university.
- IT literate and proficient in the use of computer software including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Power Point.
- Prior experience and knowledge of selling cyber security products and services like EDR, WEB security, DLP, VPN, ZTNA, CASB, Threat intelligence and prevention, SIEM, SOC and IDAM etc.
- Knowledge of regulatory frameworks like IRDAI, PCI-DSS, RBI and ISO-27001 are desirable.
- Relationship with cloud and security OEM will be an added advantage like Checkpoint, Fireeye, TrendMicro, Forcepoint, Sophos, Crowdstrike, Netskope, CyberArk, Vmware, Cisco, AWS, MS-Azure etc.
Experience and Skills :
- 10 + years of product and services selling experience in Cyber Security, Network and or IT Infrastructure management services
- Candidate should have a good conceptual knowledge of Cyber Security & IT Infrastructure technologies (Server/ Storage/ Network/ Voice/ Cloud/ Middleware etc. & IT Service Management)
- Candidate should have developed new accounts and managed existing accounts, and have the capability to translate the customer business issues into requirements
- Candidate should have managed large and small customers and must have engaged CXO / CIOs / CISO
- Candidate must have deep connects with partner ecosystem in the region
- Candidate must possess excellent verbal, written, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.