Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:8309 Applications:239 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Director - Sales/Business Development - Office Automation (15-18 yrs)
JOB TITLE: Director Business development
DIVISION: Sales LOCATION: Dubai
REPORTS TO: Managing Director
Overall responsibility for top line and bottom line profits of the firm including growth of strategic business initiatives with Principles covering - line of business, including presales, project management, post sales, solutions delivery, People management, manpower budgeting with profit and loss ownership of the entire sales function.
KEY RESULT AREAS / DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and achievement of Individual/ Team / Principal targets in sales, established by the management. Followed up by metrics which govern the KPI's of the sales team.
- Oversee and manage a team of Sales and Business Development Managers, typically spanning over a GCC region; provide strategic direction and goals to the team.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods.
- Strengthen the relationship with Principal - HP-, leverage the same for getting rebates, discounts and other sales schemes exclusively for company to maximize profit.
- Monitor and keep up to date on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information to management.
- Active team management having led large multi-dimensional teams in sales, with ability to mentor, lead and coach by appraising the performance of their team and take suitable actions to improve their competence.
- Meeting with customers in case of any dissatisfaction identified during execution process
- Ensuring actions decided in management meetings are taken in timely manner
- Service Excellence standards: Pursue excellence in servicing customers, colleagues and all company personnel.
- Exhibits detailed knowledge of a Document and Infrastructure related IT portfolio or demonstrates the ability to learn and apply IT and/or industry solution, product, service knowledge to solving business challenges.
- Demonstrates a successful ability to leverage Pixel and our partner's portfolio of products and services to change the playing field against our competition.
- Ability to research and understand client's industry vertical to enable to understand client business strategies and challenges
- Relies on technical resources like Solution Architects and Pre-sales consultants to recommend a solution to a customer, or to sell a standardized solution on your own.
- Builds and orchestrates sales pipeline activity in Salesforce.com. Ensures active nurturing of deals and movement of opportunities to close. Manages a balanced pipeline representing all the business verticals.
- Meets or exceeds quarterly and annual revenue and margin quotas.
- Prospect Development or Lead Generation Skills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- 15 years- experience in B2B Sales/ account management and /or customer Service
- Experience in solutioning, sales & delivering Managed Print services (MPS) based solutions to C level clients.
Masters of Business Administration
- Established as a visionary leader and think tank which exhibits pioneering vision with ability to lead by example, ability to coach, business acumen, performance management, result oriented.
- Outstanding communication skills in verbal & written English having achieved success by presenting to C-level executives. Arabic is a plus but not mandatory
- Exemplary Track record of achievement in the Office automation/ IT Industry.
- Ability to work in a fast changing global environment
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well both independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge in IT Tools / CRM (Salesforce, database systems; MS-Office and computer tools.)
- Ability to open conversations and close deals
contact : Jaswinder kohli
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.