Director - Sales - Automobile/Industrial/Electronics - APAC Region (15-25 yrs)
Position Title : Director Sales APAC
Our client is a US based Multinational with a very strong presence in the Automobile, Industrial and Electronics segment. The company is amongst the worlds most admired companies. The company has a strong presence and reputation in APAC including India. The company is looking for a talented and capable leader to implements its sales strategy in the Fastening solutions business and create a superior offering to customers across Industry segments by bringing in in new innovations and applications for which the company is globally known for.
Major Duties & Responsibilities :
- Partnering with regional sales and technical teams to identify new business development opportunities across major Industrial market sub-segments such as Rail, Construction, Solar & Heavy Equipment.
- Work closely with Technical teams to identify and develop customized products/solutions that meet common application needs across customers.
- Work across functions to ensure competitive / value pricing of products and on-time-delivery leveraging the right combination of make or buy options.
- Build relationships with strategic customers across the purchasing and engineering functions.
- Work with country sales leaders /general managers to build a co-ordinated sales growth strategy focus on target verticals.
- Monitoring of key programs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Planning and execute various marketing activities for improved positioning and new business development.
- The incumbent will be responsible for meeting sales budgets across the region, including sales from new-product offerings
Ideal Candidate Profile :
- This is Senior Leadership role with multi-country responsibility. The candidate should be a mature leader who has a proven record working across cultures and leading effectively.
- Proven track record building customer relationships and identifying new business development opportunities and working cross functionally.
- Experience working in a multinational environment with strong business ethics
- Strong financial literacy capability
- Skilled in developing sales strategy and market intelligence.
Education and Experience :
- Engineering degree
- Preferably with a Post graduate qualification in Marketing /Sales Management or Business Administration.
- Must have worked in multiple countries within APAC. (Mandatory)
- Strong background working with Major OEM and Tiers in the industrial markets
Work Location - India with regular travel within Asia Pacific
- This is a strategic and key position for the Company. The incumbent will have to adequate visibility and relationship with the top management team at HQ.
- One can aspire to grow and grow fast within the Organisation .
- The selected candidate will undergo a short orientation stint for about 6 months in Singapore and the APAC markets. Post this orientation he / she can operate from India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.