Director - Sales - AdTech/Ad Exchange Startup (6-10 yrs)
Director - Sales | Niche Adtech Startup | Delhi
- Do you want to work with the company which solves real time challenges by using Artificial Intelligence, Data Integration & Analytics, then read on.
- Our client is an Ad Exchange startup redefining health care marketing. The startup has built an integrated marketplace for advertising to health practitioners by allowing them to access multiple digital health care platforms via single window. They have developed a patented technology that allows them to do precision targeting of ads for the physicians using programmatic media. They are soon to expand their services in the USA.
- The founder is a qualified physician an innovator at heart. He has immense experience in health management sector and has worked for international healthcare organizations.
As a Director Sales, the primary function of this role is to accelerate the growth of sales, responsible for planning, implementing, managing and overseeing company's overall sales strategy.
What you will do:
- Driving new customer acquisitions and will be hunting new logos by developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- Leading medium-large sized custom engagements involving market assessment, go to market strategy, competition benchmarking, company profiles, therapy area analysis, whitepaper support among others.
- Identifying and closing sales opportunities with Fortune 500 companies.
- Providing presales support- proposal building, resource and cost estimation
- Creating sales reports that take a look at the company's sales & developing long term sales goals.
- Creating strong relationships with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid- management levels.
Client interaction : Giving presentation to business heads of pharma companies suggesting them strategic and tactical road map for driving business growth.
- Managing end-to-end delivery of client engagements including client and stakeholder communication, project planning and execution, project management, capability development, and training programs
- Determining annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Ensuring Partnership scouting & generating data business and garnering consulting projects.
- Maintaining sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees.
- Counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring and appraising job results.
What you need to have:
- An ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in selling SAAS B2B analytics products to large pharmaceutical companies.
- Have a proven track record of performance with more than 100% achievement of sales targets.
- This is an individual contributor role and will be responsible for hitting the sales quota and overachieving it.
- Understand and effectively communicate the company's value prop, tech, process and current partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with management and cross-functional teams, for both technical and non-technical audiences