Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:117 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Director - RPO Operations - IT Staffing (12-20 yrs)
Director (RPO Operations - IT Staffing)
- Responsible for client relationships and service delivery between Co's Services & RPO customers. Primary responsibility is managing and ensuring 100% service delivery to RPO programs that exist in the portfolio, with a heavy focus on the creation and development of training materials to ensure alignment to customer's key initiatives, thus strengthening the relationship.
- In addition, this role will develop strong financial knowledge and financial management responsibilities for segments of the account. This individual will be required to forecast existing business segments effectively, while having insight to overall account planning budget.
- Overall responsibilities include achieving the client service level agreements, expansion of existing account, supporting sales efforts, identification of new business, and increasing overall revenue and gross margin, while achieving budget goals.
- Build relationships with clients within account portfolio. Act as a primary point of contact for client program teams and Co's operations. Actively participate in the preparation and delivery of Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR's) and other client meetings; create and implement sourcing and fulfilment strategies for each account; serve as an escalation point for matters that cannot be resolved by the program management team; and align departmental deliverables with the business financial goals to help achieve revenue and GM targets.
- Hire, manage, train, develop a team of managers and leaders; responsible for overall management of program including contractual agreements and performance to SLA's and KPI's.
- Development of financial knowledge and responsibility for segments of the account(s) through effective financial management and forecasting. Partnering with the VP/Sr. Director level supervisor to expand existing accounts, identify new customers, and positively impact planned budget.
- Create and implement customized training materials that align with company standards and focus on key customer initiatives. Partnering with ES Leaders, Yoh Director of Training and other company stakeholders to ensure effective delivery and execution.
- Ensure policies, procedures and practices are complied with, and support pre-sales and sales activities by participating in proposal responses to RFI's or RFP's as well as sales presentations.
Qualification And Experience:
1. Should have 12 + years of increasingly responsible experience in a recruitment outsourcing, staffing agency or other relevant experience.
2. In-depth knowledge of the RPO industry, corporate recruiting, recruitment processes and employment law.
3. Ability to effectively manage in a very fast-paced, highly matrixed environment, which requires the incumbent to possess strong time management skills.
4. Intimate knowledge of customer relationship management principles and the ability to apply those skills.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and presentation skills.
6. Advance user of the MS Office suite and recruiting systems, along with having data analytics and problem-solving mindset.
7. Capacity to reason and make sound decisions.