Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:1028 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Director - Risk & Compliance - BFSI (15-20 yrs)
The role of Director Risk and Internal Controls will be responsible for a strategic risk based internal control plan and for the risk management operations of the company.
- Establish Company wide Risk management framework, including Risk Identification, Assessment, Mitigation and Monitoring Plan.
- Develop Audit and Compliance plan
- Working closely with the CEO and Board of the organization to create a sustainable risk free environment, well-controlled organization which can achieve growth targets safely.
- Continuously developing, enhancing and embedding the risk framework for managing risks across the institution, ensuring that processes are fit for purpose.
- Responsible for compiling, assessing and reporting risk information to the CEO and the Risk Committee.
- Own and administer the Compliance management framework of the company including the compliance tool and closure of action plans.
- Assessing the compliance risks faced by the business and to ensure that the organization appropriately manages those risks.
- Responsible for compiling, assessing and reporting risk information to the CEO and the Risk Committee and the Management Audit Committee.
- With respect to risk & compliance, enable and secure the organisation's foray into new areas of digital sales, Industrials division and other retail channels with a robust risk framework
- 15-20 years of experience in the Risk function of which a significant portion should have been in regulated industries like/Banks/Insurance/NBFCs/ exposure to International Markets etc
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.