HR at TeamLease Services Ltd
Views:5827 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Director - Risk Advisory Team (9-20 yrs)
As a Director in our Risk Advisory team, you'll build and nurture positive working relationships with teams and clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You'll:
- Business Development: Source new business and aid in the organization's growth strategies. Develop and maintain contact with decision-makers at clients, lead aspects of the proposal development process and sales pitches
- Client Service Delivery: provide high-quality client service, working directly with our clients to understand management expectations, evaluate the current risk management environment, and design and implement solutions to identify, assess and respond to risks and improve risk management capabilities across their enterprise.
- Engagement Management: manage engagement risk and project economics including planning and budgeting, define deliverable content, ensure buy-in of proposed solutions from the client.
- Practice Development: development and deployment of Deloitte methodologies (related to risk assessment and prioritization, risk responses, and risk management capability assessments), supporting tools and other materials. Active involvement in eminence activities.
- People Development: perform the role of counselor and coach, and provide training and guidance to staff development initiatives.
- Ability to ensure an effective risk assessment compilation and mitigation plan execution in alignment with the enterprise risk framework, risk culture, and overall business strategy
- Ability to create and implement innovative and disruptive business process assessment and design solutions to better address a client's business needs
- Ability to make decisions with confidence based on an analysis of available information and transform traditional approaches to solution development
- Ability to adopt a global approach to networking, building eminence, and assembling teams to best serve clients and maximize engagement economics
- Ability to advise the client to make decisions that positively impact return on investment; provides subject matter expertise on industry trends, innovation efforts, and leading practices
- Ability to sell potential and current clients on Deloitte's services and negotiate profitably transactions for the Firm
- Ability to set the stage for forward-looking, comprehensive, and data-enabled conduct risk strategies by providing subject matter expertise, strategic advisory, and facilitating key decision making
- Ability to advise client leaders to adopt a strategic approach to manage relationships with internal audit stakeholders
Regulatory Risk: Director
- Ability to guide business leaders to make informed decisions to maximize their objectives and appropriately manage risk
- Ability to leverage deep sector-based sustainability domain expertise to establish and maintain an external brand
- Ability to help the client define impactful and data-driven Operational Risk Management strategic priorities
- Ability to advise client during their Operational Risk Management transformation journey
- Ability to lead the client through end-end design and delivery of forwarding looking, holistic, and business-aligned Technology and Data Risk solutions
- Ability to help client articulate and enable their end-to-end extended enterprise risk management vision
- Play lead role in internal and external communication/deliverable quality including technical content of reports, proposals.
- High visibility in functional or industry specialty, Publication in designated areas, Public speaking
- Responsible for oversight or advisee training and development program
- Responsible for end to end people development and management
- Play substantive/lead role in the retention of professionals and in building staff complement, mix, and recruitment
- BBM / BBA / B. Com
- Must have one of the certifications - CFE, CPA, CIA, CISA
- Chartered Accountant and/or MBA with Finance/IT
- Certifications of CISA, CISSP, CISM preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.