Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:1587 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Director - Risk Advisory (13-15 yrs)
Development and implementation of the strategy as per the requirement of the client. Ensure delivery and completion of assurance, tax and advisory services. Identify service related issues and develop solutions. Gain a thorough understanding of the industry issues. Manage a team of Managers and associates.
- Managing and leading a team of managers directly reporting to the position based on the assignment.
- Ensuring technical knowledge is updated and should possess technical knowledge upto the level of an expert within the firm
- Leading teams for Indirect Tax assignments
- Closely monitor the planning and execution of all the Audits, Resource scheduling, Staff training, Implementation of firms audit methodology, finalizing the audit along with the partners
- Should be able to independently handle and execute large assignments and directly report to the partner
- Should be able to handle and execute multiple assignments
- Display understanding of client's business, industry and issues; and be able to interact with clients effectively and address their issues tactfully
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, products and service lines
- Build and nurture positive working relationships with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations.
- Interact with the senior management in respect of reports and closure of issues relating to assignment
- Preparation and presentation of report/s at audit committee of the client wherever required
- Responsible to guide team members on technical issues and guide them to write the report sections
- Monitor the progress of team members on key deliverables and provide appropriate guidance
- Responsible for review of report sections prepared by the team members and finalize the report before sharing it with partner
- Ensure work plan for all assignments are made well in advance with deliverables set for each team member on independent projects
- Effectively execute against project timelines based on priorities, resource availability, and other project requirements (i.e., budget)
- Business Development- identifying prospective clients, acquire business from new clients
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.