Director - Revenue Operations - Content Platform (12-15 yrs)
Our Client is one of the world's largest content recommendation platforms, delighting audiences with engaging, personalized content recommendations while serving as the primary engagement partner and platform for the world's top digital media companies.
We are seeking an ambitious, data savvy, relationship-driven, and business minded Director of Global Revenue Operations. As part of this role, you will empower the organizations' revenue leadership teams to achieve company objectives and revenue targets. You bring unification to how we measure the business, the processes we use and the incentives we use. Your team will execute on efforts that are cross functional including planning, forecasting and goal setting.
Key Responsibilities :
- Work in a fast-paced environment while leading multiple projects and relationships.
- Develop and improve incentive/commission strategy for customer-facing teams.
- Drive annual planning process across global sales organization, including business modeling, territory planning, and incentive compensation design.
- Oversee the execution of quarterly end to end commission cycles, utilizing Xactly.
- Provide commission and performance insights to sales leadership and relevant business functions.
- Streamline how we report on performance of the business across multiple functions for continued alignment and improvements for revenue teams.
- Analyze data to identify gaps in the current systems/processes, and recommending improvements to drive revenue growth, promote scalability, and ensure efficiency.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams across different time zones such as Business Intelligence, Operations, People & Culture, MIS, Finance and Legal to support the needs of the Revenue Operations team.
Skill and Experience Required :
- 12+ years of experience in Revenue Operations, in line with driving the outcomes mentioned above, ideally in a tech environment.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to establish rapport with internal stakeholders including executive team members.
- Experience working in a fast-paced global environment with the ability to lead multiple projects and relationships with changing and/or competing priorities.
- Critical thinker; Possess strong problem-solving, project management and self-regulation skills.
- Analytical; Comfortable digging through data, manipulating it in excel, and drawing out impactful insights.
- Ability to identify and simplify big-picture strategy and implications through granular data for C-level audience.
- Attention to detail; very organized, with the ability to adjust priorities based on business needs.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint; manipulating large data sets and creating pivot tables/graphs.
- Experience with data visualization software such as Tableau, Looker or Redash.
- Experience with sales support platforms like Salesforce, Xactly, Gong etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.