Proprietor at Munsar Services
Views:444 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:37
Director - Research Institute - Energy Sector (20-25 yrs)
Director - An autonomous non-profit advanced research institute
The Institute is seeking a dynamic and experienced candidate for the Director's position from incumbents working in the Development Sector, to undertake key leadership responsibilities.
Lead, direct and oversee the implementation of the action or policy projects, in the Institute's thematic areas of
- Energy and Power System
- Climate Change and Environment
- Urban Infrastructure
- Poverty Alleviation and Gender Equality
- Agriculture and Food Security
- Work closely with the Executive Director on managing and promoting the Institute with a view to take over from the Executive Director.
- Responsible for promoting the work of the organization and be the public face of the organization.
- Oversee and also carry out action or policy projects, preferably in the Institute's thematic areas
- Help to raise funds in the Institute's thematic areas and to initiate new areas, if interested
- Bring new networks and promote the Institute's activities by collaboration and partnerships
- Guide young talent and conduct group activities
- Age: People below 62 years should only apply
- 20- 25 years of experience in research and Policy analysis preferably in the Energy Sector
- Preferably Ph.D. and publication record in the areas related to the Institute's work.
- Experience in dealing with Indian and international organisations
- Networking abilities across stakeholders and insights into action research
- Senior management experience in organisational or group management
- International exposure and recognition in their field
- Theoretical/conceptual and practical knowledge of issues related to Development, Energy, climate change, and their associated challenges.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Fund raising experience of at least 10 to 15 years for international and national donors and other funding agencies (Synopsis of Clients and Budget raised/managed)
- Emoluments will be commensurate with experience and compatible with think tanks.