Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:1190 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Director - Research & Development - Pharma/FMCG Ingredient (15-24 yrs)
R&D Director Research & Development - Pharma / FMCG Ingredient
Experience: 15-22+ years.
- Second in Command for overall supervision of all R&D and QC / QA activities in our 5 Plants.
- Should have extensive experience (15~20 Years) in Pharma Ingredients / FMCG Ingredients
- Experience in bulk manufacturing of Ingredients is prefered advantage.
- To audit and modify product formulations as and when necessitated.
- New products development.
- Scanning the landscape for new developments in materials and technology.
- Interaction with vendors for quality improvements / cost reductions.
- Initiatives for continual improvements in all processes and functions.
- To coordinate for third party certifications.
The candidate must have the following:
1. M.Tech / B.Tech. / M.Sc.
2. With minimum 15-20 year's experience in R&D role of a major Ingredient manufacturing company
4. Excellent Communication skills verbal / written (Local & English)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.