Recruiter at RGF Select Pvt. Ltd
Views:408 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Director - Regulatory/Legal - BFSI - LLB/LLM/CS (12-17 yrs)
- To be ahead of the curve in establishing a sound regulatory compliance, regulatory engagement & policy advocacy program.
- Build strong regulatory engagement & direct liaison
- To draw a detailed yet efficient process of mapping various applicable regulations especially in multi financial product company regulated by SEBI, IRDAI, PFRDA, RBI.
- Advising functions to map the regulatory compliances, reporting into SOP / first line KRAs and IT set up of the organisation for compliance assurance and audit readiness at all times.
- Represent the organisation in various industry bodies of digital, fintech other working groups on regulatory policies, advocacy programs.
- Create regulatory knowledge for new licenses and related registrations thereby significantly reducing external support.
- Compliances pertaining financial services including Insurance, Mutual Fund, NPS, Payments, Lending & Wallets.
- Set up regulatory framework & policies & internal governance policies
- Liaison with Regulators & Industry bodies
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any new regulation, decision, ability to anticipate issues and proactively solve for open gaps and risks.
- Deal with complex matters that cut across legal and compliance especially external compliance (regulatory compliances)
- Study legislative changes and impact on organisation /business processes
- New product approvals, research on applicability of law like data protection, new license regulations and structure/reporting.
- Set up complete monitoring and tracking program, checklist rollout, Action trackers and reports
- LLB/ MBA finance/ CA (addl. qualification of CS /LLM will be added advantage. LLB preferred because the role involves interpretation and engagement for policy and regulations).
- Minimum 12-15 years post-qualification in regulatory, legal and compliance function with direct engagement with financial sector regulators like RBI, SEBI, IRDAI, PFRDAI.
- In-house regulatory or compliance portfolio of financial services company handling inspection and audit by regulators, direct engagement with regulators.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.