Recruiter at RGF Select Pvt. Ltd
Views:179 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Director - Regulatory/Legal - BFSI - LLB/LLM/CS (12-17 yrs)
- To be ahead of the curve in establishing a sound regulatory compliance, regulatory engagement & policy advocacy program.
- Build strong regulatory engagement & direct liaison
- To draw a detailed yet efficient process of mapping various applicable regulations especially in multi financial product company regulated by SEBI, IRDAI, PFRDA, RBI.
- Advising functions to map the regulatory compliances, reporting into SOP / first line KRAs and IT set up of the organisation for compliance assurance and audit readiness at all times.
- Represent the organisation in various industry bodies of digital, fintech other working groups on regulatory policies, advocacy programs.
- Create regulatory knowledge for new licenses and related registrations thereby significantly reducing external support.
- Compliances pertaining financial services including Insurance, Mutual Fund, NPS, Payments, Lending & Wallets.
- Set up regulatory framework & policies & internal governance policies
- Liaison with Regulators & Industry bodies
- Evaluate and weigh multiple inputs and impacts of any new regulation, decision, ability to anticipate issues and proactively solve for open gaps and risks.
- Deal with complex matters that cut across legal and compliance especially external compliance (regulatory compliances)
- Study legislative changes and impact on organisation /business processes
- New product approvals, research on applicability of law like data protection, new license regulations and structure/reporting.
- Set up complete monitoring and tracking program, checklist rollout, Action trackers and reports
- LLB/ MBA finance/ CA (addl. qualification of CS /LLM will be added advantage. LLB preferred because the role involves interpretation and engagement for policy and regulations).
- Minimum 12-15 years post-qualification in regulatory, legal and compliance function with direct engagement with financial sector regulators like RBI, SEBI, IRDAI, PFRDAI.
- In-house regulatory or compliance portfolio of financial services company handling inspection and audit by regulators, direct engagement with regulators.