Director/Co-Founder at Rainbow HR Consulting Services
Views:4058 Applications:421 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:375
Director - Real Estate Acquisition (15-20 yrs)
Director - Real Estate Acquisition
One of the MNC's is hiring for a Real Estate Acquisition professional for its PAN India responsibility
MAIN ASSIGNMENTS :
- Candidate who is self-driven, consultative with 15 to 20 years of experience in Land and space acquisitions, negotiation of large space for lease / sale, contract negotiation & closure.
- Should be well versed with local laws and rules related to development and construction.
- Should have experience in dealing with the authorities for approvals.
- Should be versatile, accomplished & goal-oriented professional with expertise in acquiring large property on either sale or lease within a short period of time
Main Responsibilities :
- To Develop strategies for identification, evaluation & shortlisting of properties, specific to each of the cities identified
- To shortlist property which meets the evaluation criterion in coordination with projects, sales and legal team.
- To Negotiate comprehensive deals including developer/landowners scope of work, rent, escalation, security deposits, advance rents, Utility costs, power rates, HVAC costs, Common Area Maintenance Costs etc.
- Coordinate for commercial , legal and technical due diligence of the shortlisted property.
- Liaison with various govt agencies/consultants for direct allotment of the land parcels and also compliances of local laws during construction and development including building plan and EC approvals.
- To Monitor real estate markets and re-negotiate lease contracts, where necessary
- To Develop a strong understanding of legal documents required to assess the property with close interaction with legal
- To Identify portfolio, asset and market opportunities, risks mitigation and cost savings opportunities
- To Manage service providers in the course of acquisitions, building of the projects etc.
- To Conduct regular audit of all such premises and provide audit report and improvement areas.
- To Ensure that acquisition is completed in stipulated time and obtain completion certificate
- B.E. / M Tech in Civil & Construction Management, Project Management or a graduate with specialization in real estate acquisition
- Basic knowledge in Engineering, Design & planning
- 10 to 15 years work experience in real estate business and negotiations, ideally in an industrial corporate setting
- Excellent in estimations, Exposure to construction industry
- Good in costing, cost analysis, rate analysis & value engineering
- Establishment of appropriate document control & record maintaining system
- Solid understanding of real estate laws, practices, calculations and experience in the negotiation of real estate contracts
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong project management skills with a structured, methodical and analytical work approach