Senior Consultant Recruitment at Crescendo Global
Views:403 Applications:67 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Director - Quantitative/Primary Research - BFS (12-15 yrs)
Director - Quantitative Research (Primary Research) (W F Office)
Job opportunity for a professional holding at least 12-15 years of experience in delivering strategic insights engagements across industries involving quantitative research techniques. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Role: Director Quantitative Research
Location: Noida (Work from Office)
Your Employer: Global Strategic insights consultancy that helps clients seize opportunities and respond decisively to market change by applying insights to any aspect of their business.
- Required a seasoned professional with expert knowledge Quantitative research with a Strategy Consulting mindset. The candidate will play an instrumental role in servicing the increased demand without losing time and quality
- Directors are a part of the Leadership team, and are expected to own client relationships, subject matter expertise and quality execution on multiple engagements
- Directors own account management and independently lead business development support activities with current and prospective clients
- They possess distinctive knowledge and use it to serve high-performing industry leaders
- They own and deliver strategic research and consulting engagements - they lead creation of analytical plans on engagements, guide the team to conduct appropriate analysis, present findings to the clients
- They actively participate in designing and streamlining organizational processes, strategic decision-making and capability building
- Commercial / Account Management and Farming
- Engagement Delivery
- New Account Development
What you need to have:
- MBA / Post-Graduation from a reputed Management Institute
- 12+ years of experience in delivering strategic insights engagements across industries involving quantitative research techniques
- Solid experience in leading project-based engagements and delivering findings to senior client stakeholders
- High proficiency in designing and leading engagements for segmentation studies, brand tracking exercises, concept evaluation studies, choice-based task studies, purchase process research, satisfaction, pricing research and any other usage and attitude studies
- Expertise in leading analytical planning for an engagement, developing research instruments, designing survey samples, managing vendors, delivering insights and presenting recommendations to the clients
- Exposure in managing fieldwork using multiple data collection methodologies - Online, F2F, CAPI, Intercept surveys, mystery shopping etc.
- Expertise in using advanced analytical techniques such as Conjoint Analysis, Max- Diff Analysis, Segmentation, Regression, Modelling etc.
- Hands-on experience in using multiple statistical tools such as SPSS, Advanced Excel, other tabulation and analysis tools
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to lead and strategize hiring at national & international level
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression.
- Work with Senior stakeholders