Sr Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Antal International
Views:7467 Applications:84 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:78
Director - Quality - Pharma (14-18 yrs)
- Responsible to prepare a strategic long term plan on how Quality will be handled at the company.
- Responsible to translate all the relevant Global Quality Standards into the organisation.
- Responsible to build a strong team of professionals and ability to lead them to ensure that all facets of quality such as Assurance, Control, Documentation, Vendor Audits, Customer Audits are handled with required rigour.
- Champion the cause of quality within the organisation by continuously seeking ways to increase awareness on benefit of high quality across the organisation.
- Build rapport with Production and Line functions so that they see Quality as an enabling function, and at the same time ensure that there is no compromise on quality.
- Manage Quality budget and opitmise
- Ensure that an externally accredited quality management system is implemented.
- Ensure that all products leaving the site meet all legal and key quality attribute requirements.
- Ensure that a robust Hold & Release process is operational at all times.
- Ensure that a seamless link operates between Commercial / Supplier Quality, the Factory and Quality in Distribution.
Salary Budget : 45 Lakhs
Experience : 14-18 Years (Experience in Pharma Companies is an added bonus)
Antal International Network
Tel: +91 80 65682908
Suite 101. Floor 1, 5/2, Trump Tower, Eagle street, Langford town, Bangalore -560 025; India
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.