Practice Head at Vasutti Services Pvt Ltd
Views:1175 Applications:179 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:91
Director - Quality - BPO (6-18 yrs)
- Lead a set of Quality Leads, Quality Analyst & Subject Matter Experts - Focus on Knowledge Transfer, Knowledge Management & Retention of Process for the Clients.
- Be the primary point of contact for Client for Quality / Compliance related matters
- Build and maintain stakeholder relationships that align quality audits with operational success
- Develop the Operating model and infrastructure for all quality programs by establishing standardized methods for delivery, evaluation, measurement, performance and reporting Leverage technology.
- Lead a team of quality managers and specialists who will be focused on enhancing employee skills at our sites - Assess and track training effectiveness through the use of metrics, linking decisions to business results
- Provide direction for quality teams in India Geo, responsible for quality audits and compliance.
- Design & Execute Quality Framework to ensure a surprise free transactions processing
- Lead Gage RnR Sessions with QAs / FLMs & Ops managers to analyze & minimize variation in interpretation of the process & fix gaps by arranging refreshers/pkts for floor & leads
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities (may perform other duties as requested not specifically addressed in this document)
- Must be a graduate
- Minimum 15 years work experience of which 10+ years should be in BPO in quality domain
- Work experience at a senior managerial level of leading large teams across multiple processes
- Should have handled multiple campaigns as Quality Lead for last 5+ years