Director - Quality Assurance & Training - Consulting Projects (10-14 yrs)
Director - Quality Assurance & Training - Projects (Consulting)
- As an important member of the Senior Management team, you shall have to lead the continual process of detecting and reducing or eliminating errors in project implementation, streamlining program management, improving the customer experience, and ensuring that employees are up to speed with training. The overall aims to hold all internal stakeholders involved in the business accountable for the overall quality of the final services .
Responsibilities of the Associate Director :
- Responsible for formulating, implementation, monitoring and reporting of all projects.
- Process Designing and Roll out - Ideate, design and roll out new services. Design SOPs and Process Manuals.
- Prepare strategy notes and management updates for submission to top management - Define productivity and efficiency measures for business effectiveness analysis. Design rating tools for staff appraisal and monitoring tools to track their progress in various parameters like governance, systems, controls & processes & operations.
- Capacity Building and Training - Heading the overall training function and designing training programs. Design Training Modules on functional areas as well as soft skills.
- Design Digital training modules (audio, visuals, mobile games, e-learning etc.) - Deliver training programs to employees at all levels through interactive class room sessions, activity- based sessions, games, e-learning and other digital modes.
Essential Capabilities :
1. Managing quality of projects across the country as well as developing quality assurance processes and documentation of all services.
2. Defining the quality assurance criteria for various services, the chief ones being training quality, consistency and replicability across the various verticals and development of content for training.
3. Competent communication skills (written, spoken and presentation)
4. Strong analytical skills
5. Ability to work with a diverse team and engage with communities
1. Excellent presentation skills, power of communication and writing
2. Researching and designing high quality training interventions across the organization including framework, design, development of manuals, experiential activities and training of trainers
3. Organizing and implementing management information systems, including designing procedures both manual and electronic
4. Mentor a young team
5. Demonstrate the ability to learn and deepen perspectives, vision and capabilities
Education and Experience:
- We are looking for individuals with a Masters in Total Quality Management / MBA from a reputed institute/college with a minimum of 10 years in working with a leading organization in Quality Assurance