Founder at Serving Skill
Views:1507 Applications:363 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:201
Director - Quality Assurance - Education (6-13 yrs)
Open for Mumbai OR Bangalore locations
About WhiteHat Jr.
WhiteHat Jr is a Mumbai based Edtech startup by Karan Bajaj WhitehatJr is backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue chip pedigree and a history of successful exits.
The Role :
- Director (QA) is a leadership role, required to supervise and oversee the strategy, planning and execution of the organization's overall customer experience goals.
- Strategic Planning, Process Management, Resource Optimization, Quality Assurance
- Customer Relationship Management & Cross Functional Team Co-ordination
- Responsible for all areas of the Quality function and provide support within Operations.
- Lead and develop the Quality Management system, striving for best in class products and business practices to deliver to the customer's expectations, managing teams and projects across the business.
- Provide clear leadership and vision, inspire and motivate staff to achieve excellence and mentor them as they develop new skills.
- Monitor and report Key Performance Indicators across all areas of the business to ensure that all projects are delivered on cost and on time to the highest quality standards.
Key Responsibilities :
- Overall responsibility for Quality activities across the business
- Manage Qualitative customer service & implementing short/long term plans; managing teams with focus on excelling business targets & service delivery metrics.
- Mapping Business requirements: assisting in developing, implementing and transitioning, customizing Processes in line with the guidelines specified by the business.
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Manuals to facilitate smooth functioning of process, ensuring conformance to Service Level Agreements.
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level
- Steering accomplishments of set quality standards in SLAs; conducting regular quality checks & audits Compiling, reviewing & monitoring daily / weekly performance of TSR/ CSR call quality
- Working on quality improvement projects for achieving continual improvements in service levels
- Design quality transactions for both manual and recorded methods to assess its framework. Ensure quality thresholds are met or improved for both internal and external transactions.
- Monitor and manage all security incidents, breaches and investigations and take remedial actions to prevent recurrence wherever possible
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating and on-boarding quality management business partners Internal / External as per the portfolio's policies/values and service philosophy
- Creating and developing a positive working environment to enhance productivity through personal impact by way of team meetings, 1:1's etc
- Analyzing the process gap between client & company & filling the gaps as required
- Create and implement best practice quality vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve business performance
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Management and enhancement of quality assessment tools and evaluations
- Set up metrics to monitor various operational metrics, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures.
- Develop a Quality assurance scorecard that will provide birds eye view to all processes.
- Manage a team of quality analysts who will be directly responsible for reviewing the quality.
- Make recommendations for enhancements to training materials/processes/systems as needed to enhance the overall experience and achieve operational excellence.
- Guide the team, using a quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Keep track and implement the changes in policies within operational processes
Additional Information :
Must-Have Skills :
- Graduate or a Post Graduate degree from Tier 1 Schools, IIT, NIIT Background
- 7-12 Years of experience in Quality assurance.
- Experience of developing and implementing a quality assurance framework
Key Hiring Criteria:
- B2C Startup Product (5yrs and above)
- Tier 1 Schools, IIT, NIIT Background
Note: If the candidate is from a non Pedigree background but has good but B2C Startup Exp we will consider him.
- Accelerated Career Growth
- 6 Sigma certification/ equivalent
Required Qualification :
Graduation - Any Graduate in Other - Not Required Per/CGPA
Note: Preferably: Tier 1 Schools, IIT, NIIT Background