Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:676 Applications:174 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Director - Quality Assurance - BPO (15-20 yrs)
Director - Quality Assurance (BPO)
You will be Responsible for:
- Organizational Design
- Organizational Effectiveness
- Customer Experience Management
- Risk Management
- Incident Management
- People Development
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
- Process Re-engineering
- Strategic Initiatives
- Business Transformation
- Continuous Improvement
- Data Analytics and
Essential Functions Include:
- Actively participate as a member of the Management Committee to sponsor enterprise-wide quality management best practices; facilitate Quality Management Reviews; escalate critical issues and risks; lead development and implementation of corporate Quality policies, procedures and practices.
- Support ongoing compliance processes to all relevant regulatory standards by facilitating the development, implementation, monitoring, and improvement of quality management systems and practices.
- Develop and harmonize corporate policies and procedures that provide an integrated approach among geographic locations and business units.
- Support business and operational efforts, including ensuring Quality representation in service development and improvement efforts.
- Manage and continuously improve the infrastructure required to perform the core activities of the Quality Management System, including complaints and deviations, Corrective & Preventative Actions (CAPAs), investigations, change control, validations, internal and external audit/inspections, supplier management program and customer inquiries/questionnaires.
- Provide critical inputs to and/or approvals of all design and change control efforts.
- Ensure that adequate training systems are in place and integrated across all sites. Ensure the provision of training and support to all relevant personnel at Organisation to facilitate the delivery of high quality services to clients and promote professional development.
- Design, compile, and analyze quality trends and issue QA & QC performance metrics reports to senior management.
Qualification And Experience:
1. 15+ years of experience in QA in the BPO industry is a must & in leading QA Management professionals with exposure of working with multiple projects and off-shore & on-shore visibility & having good knowledge in RCM process is a must
2. Certification in Lean Six Sigma methodologies and tools
3. Certification of quality control is a strong advantage like ISO 9000 etc.
4. Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards, Experience with Quality Management Systems (e.g., documentation and record management, Change control, deviations, investigations, training and CAPA programs)
5. Should have implemented/completed Process Improvement projects and Quality standardization
6. Excellent numerical skills and understanding of data analysis/statistical methods
7. Good knowledge of MS Office and databases
8. Strong team player with demonstrated track record of success in a cross- functional team and fast-moving environment
9. Excellent organizational, computing and oral/written communication skills
10. Ability to influence and negotiate effective solutions and work with Sr leadership (SDH/VP)
11. Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills, Reliable and Trustworthy
12. Great attention to detail and a result driven approach
13. Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos.:
Mobile : 9873663105