Consultant at Michael Page
Views:788 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Director - QHSE - Manufacturing (15-28 yrs)
Our client is looking to hire a Regional Head of QHSE for Asia region reporting into the Director of Operations- Asia, who would be leading QHSE for multiple plants under him/her for 6+ countries preferably from an automotive/ heavy engineering industry
Reporting to the Director-Operations Asia, you will be responsible for:
- Owning complete responsibility for managing Quality, Health, Safety and Environment related duties
- Improving day-to-day Quality across the organization and departments to ensure best performance
- Striving to improve quality capabilities of the company and future road map to drive efficiency
- Managing systems to process STD warranty process and related events such as resolving issues, managing budgets, data trends, returned part diagnosis, etc
- Ensuring timely and precise reporting of Quality, Warranty and HSE issues
- Aligning Quality and HSE practices with the company through Behavioural Based Safety
- Ensuring escalations related to Quality, HSE and Warranty issues to be given attention in terms of GKN standards
- Planning solutions for Quality, Warranty and HSE issues before they arise to better prepare for effective implementation of solutions
- Designing systems for supporting STD programs to prevent quality problems such as FMEA, safe launch, product launch quality reviews, etc
- Ideally you are an Engineer trained in Quality Engineering Practices, Quality Management Systems (IATF 16949, VDA, EFQM, etc), Health, Safety and Environment and you have a minimum of 7 years of experience in the automotive (or similar) manufacturing industry.
- You have experience in using core Quality tools, Advanced Problem Solving Capacity, Statistical Methodology, Audits, APQP, FMEA, SPC, DOE, etc. You are a great leader, problem solver and team player. You have an excellent track record and are open for more challenges.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.