Director - Purchase - Manufacturing (14-18 yrs)
- Build-up and develop global processes within the India sites.
- Drive strategic and operative purchasing tasks - for India and exports.
- Processing of need based purchasing volumes for ongoing projects in collaboration with the sites
- Work closely in collaboration with development, manufacturing and quality departments in the sites and external.
- Initiate enquiries, price analysis and bid comparisons.
- Maintain long term partnerships with suppliers for local and global needs.
- Value analysis, value engineering and costing evaluation.
- Supplier evaluations, audits and development.