Director - Public Relations - Agency (6-8 yrs)
We are hiring a PR Director for our client company which is one of the fastest growing PR Agency.
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies.
- Set objectives for the PR team and monitor team performance.
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Assign tasks and projects to the PR team
- Track and influence media coverage
- Report on PR campaigns' results
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Proven experience as corporate communications specialist or related field.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English