Head - Partnership at Map My Talent Consulting
Views:887 Applications:121 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Director - Public Policy - Technology Industry (9-15 yrs)
Director- Public Policy
Job Details/ Criteria :
Basic Functions/ Job Responsibility :
- As a Director/ Deputy Director, you will lead specific public policy priorities for the technology industry.
- You will represent with senior officials in government and regulators, engage with industry leaders to address policy challenges as well as enable future ready policies. You will develop policy briefs, submissions, and discussion/ position papers.
- The role requires strong individual contribution as well as an ability to effectively collaborate internally as well as externally with governments, regulators, industry, think tanks, research firms, consulting firms, and law firms.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications, Experience :
- Bachelor of Law or graduate qualifications in public policy or economics is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience in technology policy. Experience of working with policy think tank, law firm or members of Parliament is desirable. Total work experience of 9-15 years.
- Demonstrated public policy knowledge and experience in one of more of the following issues is desirable:
- Labour laws in the context of IT-BPM and gig economy.
- Competition law issues in digital businesses.
- Intellectual property rights in the context of software and data. Telecom, Cloud, Data Centres.
- Strong individual contributor with an ability to collaborate effectively with industry members, think tanks, research firms, consulting firms, and law firms.
- Published policy papers, blogs, opinion articles in reputed publications.
- Excellent public speaking and ability to write in concise and easy to understand English.
- Self-motivated and an ethical mindset.
- Limited outstation travel based on work requirement
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.