Consultant at Michael Page
Views:427 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Director - Public & Media Relations (8-12 yrs)
- Overseeing a team of public relations professionals to delegate tasks, writing or editing press releases prior to publication, and helping their company organize events such as conferences that involve their industry and the local community.
- Oversees and produces, from concept to completion, a broad array of digital and print promotional and communication materials for the organization.
- Ensures that all materials present a clear, unified, and positive image for the organization and brand.
- Plans to prepare and distribute original promotional content such as articles, news and press releases, email, blog and social media posts, keynote presentations and other updates on behalf of the organization.
- Promotes and attends special events and functions; promotes and reports on corporate milestones and activities such as company goals and projects; new products or services; community service activities; and new hires, promotions, and retirements.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting clients and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategies surrounding the brand .