Director - Projects/IT Product Development - FinTech (12-16 yrs)
About the Company:
A US-based fin-tech company is looking for a Project Director with minimum12 years of experience to lead internal product development &/ external product development that could be in bespoke/configured mode.
This company is 12 years old, on a very fast growth path, well funded, stable, profitable and already a unicorn. Company details will be shared with shortlisted candidates only.
About the Role :
This is a functional leadership position spearheading product development for single/multiple clients across India/globally. The role reports into CTO and/or Head of Technology.
Target Profile :
Project management expertise especially related to large-scale Software product development in the domain of lending, banking, financial services, financial technology with a minimum 12 years experience.
The Project Director position will be based out of Delhi-NCR
Role Requirements :
You will work with business, technology and compliance leadership of Indian &/ Global clients to build products matching their exacting standards.
- Must have played the role of a hands-on Project Manager for at least 2-4 full lifecycle projects with successful delivery track record.
- Track record of managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously with high customer satisfaction.
- Well-versed with technical aspects of Microservices, Cloud Architectures and AI/ML.
- Efficient in planning, control & cost estimations, monitoring & control, risk management, establishing project governance and engaging with clients to ensure smooth project execution and targeted outcomes.
- Skilled at liaising with interrelated cross-functional teams (E.g. QA) for project deliverables, milestones and turnaround times.
- Led mid to large teams, including in matrix formations. Managed multiple teams for successful project implementation with proper scope management, financials and quality assurance.
- Owns and resolves complex issues arising in a project.
- Works cross-functionally with marketing, sales, and strategy to ensure growth of company's product offerings and related market-share. E.g. Interface with key decision makers and senior leaders of prospect organizations, as and when required.
Key Candidate Attributes :
- Passionate about developing new financial products, project management, software development and company growth
- Leads the team by example, mentors, coaches and develops next line of organizational leaders. Owns hiring, retention and attrition in the team in partnership with HR.
- Possesses sound understanding of the functional verticals in Banking & Financial Services etc.
- Possess strong analytical skills and is well versed with the working of organization as per ISO 27001, CMM Level 5, SOC2 etc.
- Well-honed expertise in agile SDLC and project management.
- Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Good understanding of project management tools and methodologies.
- Managed multiple, complex and multi-disciplinary projects.
- Minimum 12+ years of relevant experience, including team handling experience of at least 5+ years.
- B-Tech/ B.E./MCA/M-Tech or equivalent, preferably full time.
- Adept at problem analysis and problem-solving.
- Knowledgeable in inter-related aspects, such as
a) Software Tools: JIRA, SharePoint Confluence
b) Methodologies: Agile software development methodologies
c) QC methodologies: Cause and effect diagrams, Pareto charts, 5 why analysis, Fishbone diagrams.
- Effort estimation: Story points, Functional decomposition WBS, Use case points
- Data Center: AWS services for deployment
Preferred knowledge of technology stacks, such as :
- Application Stack
Architecture Patterns :
- Server Less, Microservices, Thin Client, PWA
AWS Services :
- SES, VPC, EC2, RDS, Lambda - Server less processing, ELB, S3-Storage
WAF (Web Application Firewall) :
Travel Requirements :
- Occasionally as per business requirements
- CTC will be aligned to market and commensurate with candidate's skills and experience
- The selection process will comprise of 2-3 rounds of discussions in a short span of time.
If you or anyone in your network is a close fit to the above-stated requirements, they can share their interest/profile/resume for further consideration.
Thank you for your consideration and all the best for your search.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.