Director - Project Management - Emission Control & Chemical (15-20 yrs)
Director Project Management - Emission control & chemical
- More than 15 years of experience (Emission control experience is a MUST)
- Lead Project management team for successful completion of the Projects particularly Chemical & Emission control.
- Execute Chemical projects within time, cost, quality, safety and Compliance.
- Achieve financial performance and result of the projects being handled by reporting team, ensuring the best outcome
- Achieve Sales, GM and timely Collection of Chemical projects
- Risk Identification & Mitigation plan during project execution.
- Co-ordination with client, consultants & other stake holders for successful completion of project
- Lead site management team (for emission control project) of site installation
- Guide commissioning team (for emission control project) for successful commissioning of the project and handover to customer.
- Review the project progress regularly in line with contract requirements & ensuring corrective actions.
- Review Claim Management & Change order management for assigned project
- Ensure compliance to policies
- Interact with Technology Centers
- Coordination and alignment with support departments for project deliverables & resource management with Engineering SCM, Quality Control, Finance, Safety - Development of the sub-ordinates & Ensuring meeting their training needs
- Provide pre-order support to Sales team for estimation of time and cost, technical clarifications.
- Plan and achieve annual budgets POC sales & GM
- Plan and achieve timely collection.
- Project execution in line with contract requirement within cost, time and safety
- Continuously work for improvement - improve organizational efficiency. - work for design optimization & standardization
- Propose & initiate required changes in set processes for ensuring meeting project targets. - Delegate the process with confidence and review mechanism
- Set safety standards implemented at site. - Maintain good and healthy relation with customer
- Adher to the compliance policy Your Profile / Qualifications - Graduate in Mech. Engg. - PMP preferred.
- More than 15 years of Project management of Industrial projects.
- Having > 5 years experience of leading the team
- Experience of Emission Control projects is preferred
- Good knowledge on Contract management, commercial requirement of the project
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Leading the Cross Functional & multi-location-based teams.
- Adept at Strategic planning, tracking & taking remedial measures - High motivation - Analytical and problem-solving skills
Please apply with below details in your resume:
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.