Lead Specialist - Executive Search & Selection at Randstad India
Views:1926 Applications:422 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:383
Director - Project Management - Consulting Projects (15-25 yrs)
Hiring for Director - Project Management
- The Director of PMO consulting is a key member of the company Management Team and is responsible for delivery of client services projects related to implementation of company's products.
- The PM group is expected to standardize and introduce economies of repetition in the execution of projects. The group is responsible for the global repository of engagement artifacts, the source of documentation, guidance, education, and implementation project metrics.
- The Director of Project Management (Consulting) will be responsible for ownership of one or multiple projects.
- Bachelor or Master's degree from highly credible institutes
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Project Planning tool and MS Office suite
- Minimum 15-25 years of total IT experience with minimum 5 years of running a PMO group for consulting projects.
- Must have 10 years of PM experience of managing large implementation projects ideally in Life Sciences companies.
- Must have at-least 5 years of project mgmt. experience in large SIs
- Leadership experience with a solid track record and proven success
- Business acumen and understanding of running a department or a division where productivity, resource utilization, quality, timely delivery and employee and client satisfaction are paramount.
- Proven experience of establishing processes, best practices and tools for planning, execution and communication of reports and metrics with transparency.
- Be supremely organized, detail-oriented, and a true self-starter.
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to develop and build the team.