Senior Consultant at Michael Page
Views:70 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Director - Products - HealthTech (7-10 yrs)
Our client is a Series-B funded SaaS start-up in the Health-Tech domain. They are backed by marquee Venture Capital funds and are growing rapidly at 120% CAGR.
As a Director of Product, you will be responsible for:
- Creating buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Gaining a deep understanding of customer experience, identifying and filling product gaps and generating new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
The ideal candidate will have:
- 7+ years of Product Management experience in a B2B product organisation
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its life-cycle
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.