HR Consultant at Neemtree Consulting
Views:236 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Director - Products Management - eCommerce (8-18 yrs)
The Product team is the backbone of the organization and significantly influences Customer
Experience with Automation and Platform capabilities, streamlining the application journey and loan life-cycle and enabling efficient and quick movement of Customer application from the Operations team in case of manual touchpoints. This Team works with multiple teams including Marketing, Operations, Credit, Business, Accounts and Data Science as well as external partners. Since, the team partners with multiple stakeholders, it provides a 360 view into the entire life-cycle and an opportunity to tackle the most impactful problems.
The ideal candidate is comfortable understanding varied business processes and requirements and is able to convert them to simple workflows. (S)he understands the customer and is able to solve the stakeholder and customer's needs. (S)he has experience in automating processes to enable digital experience (S)he is a systems thinker and is able to understand how to build systems or partner externally given ambiguous requirements. (S)he makes data-driven decisions and builds business cases.(S)he will work with many different parts of the organization, and as such, will need to be an effective influencer as well as a passionate leader.
Exp: 8+ Years
- Work with key stakeholders to solve for the biggest impediments to scale
- Build a product that is easy to understand and use Significantly lower processing time and Cost of execution and drive process excellence by building products that leverage intelligence and automation
- Prior experience in a FinTech/B2B Product/eCommerce company is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to think both strategically and tactically including the ability to formulate data-driven and result-oriented decisions.
- Ability to prioritize in an ambiguous environment.
- 5yrs+ experience of product management/consulting highly preferred
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication (spoken and written) and influencing skills and an ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.