Recruiter at People Impact
Views:173 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Director - Products - eCommerce (10-15 yrs)
- Our Product team is organized into various verticals such as User Engagement & Growth, Creator experience, Gaming, Commerce, Monetization etc. You will a very critical role as a leader of one or more of these verticals.
- Being high on user empathy, ability to predict future market needs, ability to find structure in ambiguity and fast paced environment, while still balancing it with going into details and driving rigour in execution - these are key to this profile. Your role will also involve interacting and influencing senior leadership across marketing, business, content, strategy, engineering and data sciences, in order to collaborate, iterate and build the product.
- In this role, you will report to the VP of Product and also work closely with the rest of the leadership team to help shape our overall product roadmap to serve the needs of 120 mn+ Daily Active users across the world.
What is expected from you ?
- A lot of empathy to identify the customer pain-points and predict the future market needs in advance to build innovative products so as to stay relevant
- 8-10 years of experience in product management, with a substantial time spent on B2C products
- Experience building out products for the Next Billion internet users is going to be a huge advantage
- Experience taking products from 0 to 100 following a customer development model built around rapid hypothesis testing, shaping products based on customer feedback, taking products to market by identifying the right channels, achieving product-market fit and scaling adoption using digital channels and ecosystem partnerships Strong customer focus, analytical and data-driven in your decision making
- Lead, mentor and grow product middle management to take on leadership roles in the organization
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams spread across multiple geographies - IN, NA, SEA
- Ability to work closely with the C-level executives to secure product investments by building and working through a solid business and product plan