Leadership Hiring at Mancer Consulting Services
Views:2515 Applications:88 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Director - Production India Lead (16-23 yrs)
Director Production Lead (India)
- Technology Production is a global team focused on the delivery of production support services, including Cross Products, Cash, Trade, Securities.
- With award-winning banking systems, our platforms help Bank deliver high quality products to clients. Service availability is key with the right ratio of change flexibility in a safe and sound manner, meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
- Developments in technology are changing the way we communicate, work and think. Join us here, and you- ll constantly be looking ahead. We- re working to capitalize on new technological trends to reshape our business and deliver value for our clients.
This role entails being our - Production India Lead-, as such you will be responsible for local leadership of the Production team, supporting the overall Production Services strategy and transformation. You will be highly visible to senior stakeholders in the Business, Ops and CIO organisations. Being aware of business disrupting events (major incidents) and proactive relationship management and executive communications as the face of production.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for the oversight of key incidents & problems, within the Portfolio for India. Includes communication & stakeholder management around all high-priority incidents.
- Understands emerging trends for India and seeks to proactively address with the Production Portfolio owners (People, Process, Tools)
- Change Governance - Oversees major change and day to day running of the Change Approval Boards (CABs) as appropriate
- People management of 130 FTE team + vendor staff in the Production Engineering team in Bangalore & Pune. Including People & Talent development in region, support / execution of the Production Services Transformation
- Partner / Influence stakeholders globally (Tech Debt, Efficiency, Culture + Skills agenda)
Skills & Qualifications :
- Strong Experience across the Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and the associated control gates
- Good understanding of Production technologies / tools for automation (RPA, Workload, Batch etc)
- Experienced leader, capable of setting & selling strategy and direction
- Deep understanding of application development and/or support
- Experience with complex IT infrastructure (UNIX, Database, Middleware, etc.)
- Highly experienced with Production Application Support Services, ITIL, ITSM process, within a global production operations context
- Experience writing comms & managing relationship with senior management from Tech, Ops & Business
- Educated to degree level (or overseas equivalent)
- Innovative, creative, articulate and able to work directly with a broad range of stakeholders
- Ability to work with global virtual teams across multiple countries, cultures and time zones
- Able to demonstrate examples of previous successful innovation projects delivered
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.